Sunday, May 31 at Journey
What’s your next step? Today, we celebrated with those who are graduating from Junior High, Senior High or College. We used it as an opportunity to ask everyone: What step do you need to take today to get where you want to be tomorrow? No matter where you are on your walk in faith, every one of us has a next step to take today that will help us get where we are going tomorrow.
All We Need, Charlie Hall
- Always a hit – we’ introduced this one last summer and it’s been a great one for the team and the congregation too.
We Are Hungry, Jeff Deyo’s Arrangement
- It’s been a while since we used this one but it’s a solid song that the team knows inside and out and the congregation sings out on it!
Hallelujah, Brian Doerksen
- An oldie but a goodie. It’s always nice to pull out one that hasn’t been used in a while, shine it up and throw it out there.
Following the message…
The Motions, Matthew West
- A great one to follow Bob’s message on deliberately taking your next steps – no going through the motions here!
You are Good, Israel Houghton
- A great ending song – lots of energy and lots of fun!
Definitely a great week at Journey and the team knocked it out of the park! I’m so proud of my team!
Were you at Journey this week? Share your thoughts!