Sunday, April 5 at Journey
Series: Facing the Road Ahead: Finding Hope in the Storms of Life
Title: “When Relationships Struggle”
Everlasting God, Brenton Brown
- We haven’t used this one in a while, but it’s always a good one. It’s always a challenge to keep this one from running away tempo-wise, but Matt managed to keep us all under control.
Beautiful One, Tim Hughes
- The congregation knows this one really well – it was great to hear them singing out!
More Love, More Power, Jeff Deyo Arrangement
- I love this one. Jeff’s arrangement is a lot of fun to play and we’ve done this one for a long time, so we know it inside and out.
I Surrender to You, Jeremy Camp
- A relatively simple, but powerful song.
Your Grace is Enough, Chris Tomlin
- Great one for the ending!
It was definitely an interesting Sunday this week in that all but the last song are ones that we haven’t done in a while and have done for a long time. More Love, More Power, for instance, was played at Journey’s first service two and a half years ago! This week wrapped up our “Facing the Road Ahead” series. Next week, we’ve got worship on Good Friday and then on Easter we launch “Be Contagious,” our next series. Easter and Good Friday are going to be fantastic services with lots of great songs – watch for the recaps here with the full report!
Were you at Journey this week? Share your thoughts!