New Music at Journey
Spring is around the corner (at least that’s the rumor even through the snow somehow keeps falling outside my office) and that means it’s time to spruce up our song list at Journey. Below, in no particular order, are some songs that will be working their way into the rotation over the next few months. Check them out and share your thoughts. Of course, not all of these songs are going to be used regularly in rotation – some are more likely to be occasional special songs, but none the less, they’re some new stuff to look for.
- Undo, by Rush of Fools
- Holy is Our God, by Starfield
- Lose it All, by Rush of Fools
- God of this City, by Chris Tomlin **I actually debated (with myself) about this one for quite a while. It’s not a song that I typically would choose to use, but I think it could be good for Journey and what we’re going through right now, remembering that God’s not done yet and there are greater things to be done here.
- Bless the Lord, by Eddie Kirkland
- You Lifted Me Out, by Chris Tomlin
- Holy One, by Rush of Fools
- Greatly to be Praised, by Steve Fee
- Desert Song, by Hillsong United
Any other good new potential worship songs out there? Share them in the comments.
One thought on “New Music at Journey”
I’m with you on God of This City. I never really thought of this as a song that I would lead worshippers in singing — but it worked well as a stand alone for us. Here’s what it looked like – http://tinyurl.com/ycv9tmb